2 small red bell peppers, seeded and cut into wide strips
3 zucchinis, sliced
6 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Directions
Place eggplant, red bell peppers, zucchinis and fresh mushrooms in a medium bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, basil and garlic. Pour the mixture over the vegetables, cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
Place vegetables directly on the grill or on skewers. Cook on the prepared grill 2 to 3 minutes per side, brushing frequently with the marinade, or to desired doneness.
06-03-2012, 03:21 PM
This looks really tasty. Thank you for taking your time to post this, and I hope that other members can take their time to sign up for this forum and congragulate you for your hard work. Do we need the lemon juice? I'm not really a big fan of it and it would be easier if we don't need it. Also can we not use the egg plant. Other than that it looks like a great recipee so it would be so nice if we could change that. Thanks for taking your time to see this.
06-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Nice post. You don't need the lemon juice, but I recommend it because in limited amounts it does add some nice flavor. I don't plan on using the egg plant either and think things would be fine without that. Thanks for the recipee.
06-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Nice looking. You don't "need" the lemon juice, but honestly you don't "need" anything in a recipee depending on the tastes you like. However, the closer you adhere to a recipee the higher chance of it coming out amazinglySmile.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Miso Vegetables & Tofu innocentsaggi 0 3,078 05-21-2012 03:00 PM
Last Post: innocentsaggi
  Smoky Grilled Vegetables Lou-lou 0 4,600 05-20-2012 02:14 AM
Last Post: Lou-lou
  Marinated Beet Salad cora89 0 7,292 05-20-2012 02:14 AM
Last Post: cora89